Organic Traffic Rules
Organic Traffic as a Definition â€“ the generation of free web traffic sent to your website/blog from targeted keywords when searching for content on the World Wide Web when using a search engine. This type of organic traffic is unpaid and considered keyword search based.
The best thing about organic traffic is that itâ€™s free and doesnâ€™t take much work to get it flowing. With the proper keywords for your business and SEO you should see organic traffic flowing into your websites or blogs in no time. The consistency of relevant topics and new content will help your website rank better in Google and overall increase your organic traffic. Also since majority of the readers are reading blog. Google ranks blogs for organic traffic faster. Its simple, the more content you have the more you will be cached and the more organic traffic you will receive.
WordPress and Organic Traffic
Word Press is one of the most SEO friendly pieces of software I have ever seen. Of course you must have all the proper plug-ins installeds to make the wordpress blog effective organic traffic machine. I always recommend the all in one SEO for word press. This allows you to make your topics or permalink URLâ€™s to be customized and unique for targeted keywords.
How can you get more organic traffic from search engines?
There are many ways to increase your organic traffic to your blog. I have compiled a list of ways that you can easily implement to improve your organic traffic from Google or other search engines. Here are a few examples on steps you can take.
1. Ensure your Topics and Titles are unique, relevant and SEO friendly
2. Join Google Webmaster tools and track your keywords
3. Create relative backlinks to your blog from other relative blogs
4. Use appropriate topic titles and keywords
5. Create unique content and avoid anything duplicate
6. Add the proper tags to your articles
7. Write consistently about the topics and keywords for a week on end but remain relevant
8. Ensure you use your keywords in the body of your article a few times
9. Submit your content to social networking websites
10. Digg, Stumble, Buzz and Engage your article!
Generating Organic Traffic is far from easy seeing you have to consistently update your blog with new and unique content. The less you update your blog the less your content is pushes up in Googleâ€™s index. I would also suggest your Domain Name has a targeted keywords in it! So if someone is searching a set of keywords that are not only a topic title on your site but also a part of the domain name you have a really good chance of being displayed in Googleâ€™s Top Ten. For more information on organic traffic please contact us via web.